Přejít na obsah
  • Aktuální cíle darů

P607 - nákup

Pechy

Ještě se zeptám..

Máte někdo zkušenost s mobile.de delivery department? Nevím co si pod tím mám představit! Zkoušel jsem hleda na stránkách mobile.de ale v angličtině tam o tom nic není a německy neumím:nevim:(

Nejedná se o to, že se peníze uloží do depositu u mobile.de a po vyřízení papírů mobile předá peníze?

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Původně zaslal: Pechy

Ještě se zeptám..

Máte někdo zkušenost s mobile.de delivery department? Nevím co si pod tím mám představit! Zkoušel jsem hleda na stránkách mobile.de ale v angličtině tam o tom nic není a německy neumím:nevim:(

Nejedná se o to, že se peníze uloží do depositu u mobile.de a po vyřízení papírů mobile předá peníze?

To nevím, ale být tebou tak si dám bacha! Jestli po tobě chtějí peníze napřed někam složit tak jdi od toho!

Nedávno jsem četl, že v Německu na nějakým servru (nevím už jestli to bylo mobile.de) se rozmáhá podvod s auty.

Auta jsou nabízena za velice výhodnou cenu, až neskutečnou, s tím, že peníze jsou někde napřed složeny a

když si člověk pro to auto jede, zjistí v Německu, že nemá ani auto ani peníze:grr

Viděl jsi to auto vůbec?:o

Odkaz ke komentáři

Auto jsem videl zatim pouze na fotkach a jedem se tam na nej podivat! Penize napred bych z ruky nikdy nedal! Budou pouzity sluzby autoscount24.de - uz me kontaktovali - provedou prohlidku auta a davaji na nej 6 mesicu a 30000km garance, papiry a vsechno vyridi oni.. Pouze prevezmu auto a dam penize.. Jeste s majitelem jednam o tom, ze bysme se vyvarovali autoscountu a resili to zvlaste.. On je pro, pouze rika, ze s tim nema zadne zkusenosti..

Odkaz ke komentáři

Auto jsem videl zatim pouze na fotkach a jedem se tam na nej podivat! Penize napred bych z ruky nikdy nedal! Budou pouzity sluzby autoscount24.de - uz me kontaktovali - provedou prohlidku auta a davaji na nej 6 mesicu a 30000km garance, papiry a vsechno vyridi oni.. Pouze prevezmu auto a dam penize.. Jeste s majitelem jednam o tom, ze bysme se vyvarovali autoscountu a resili to zvlaste.. On je pro, pouze rika, ze s tim nema zadne zkusenosti..

Je v tom levota co tohle:

http://auto.idnes.cz/ojetiny-na-internetu-pozor-na-podvodniky-fg1-/auto_ojetiny.asp?c=A060619_104351_auto_ojetiny_fdv

Odkaz ke komentáři

tak to som zvedavy.ale mne sa to nezda.ta cena je prilis nizka na to co som videl.myslim,ze za taku cenu by to kupil kazdy a hoci len na kseft a nie aby ti to este bol ochotny niekto drzat.to by si mal velke stastie.

ked som kupoval svoju 605 tak do dvoch dni som isiel po nu a aj to mi ju len podrzali lebo to boli stary solidny ludia.kupcov na nu bolo habadej.a to sa vravi,ze o 3.0 nie je zaujem.staci primerana cena a auto v dobrom stave a hned je predane.toto sa mi zda ozaj velmi divne.

neda sa to auto nejak overit podla znaciek?

este som pozrel teraz po kolko idu u nas s takym rocnikom a v takej palbe.nehovorim o svetlej kozi.takze okolo 600 000 skk.ja by som tam ani nesiel

[upravil dne 13.7.06 jozefsv]

Odkaz ke komentáři

Jak říkám peníze bych z ruky dopředu nedal! Jedu si tam to auto prohlídnout, když bude v pořádku a OK, tak se bude postupovat pres autoscount24.de - oni provedou servis a zaridi prevozni znacky, papiry atd! Ja jim na zaklade vydanych papiru od auta slozim penize a trada domu.. - nevidim v tom nic, co by mohlo byt podvod.. Maximalne to, ze tam prijedu a zadne auto tam nebude, ale to se mi take nezda, když mi byl poslán VIN auta..

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zkusil jsem napsat ještě na jiný inzerát kde byla až moc nízká a toto je následný mail, který mi přišel! Hned je vidět, že to je \"šmééé\" a nikdy bych do toho nešel.. Tak to může sloužit pro ostatní, kteří přemýšlí nad koupí!:

Hello,

I am located in London/United Kingdom and in a few words I want to explain some things: the car was owned by my brother that was student in Berlin/Germany and because of his health we were forced to bring him back in United Kingdom and two weeks ago he died.... He has lived in Berlin, where he had rented an appartment and the car is there in garage. I want to sell it fast and that\'s why I ask a low price, because the montly rent for this appartment is allmost 500 EUR and we cannot renounce at this appartment until we will sell the car....

Few weeks ago a person from Norway told me that he wants to buy my car. I said Ok, we will meet in Berlin and we will make the deal. I came in Berlin but no buyer, never responded to my emails or calls so here is what i am sugesting: with this service i am sure that you have the money and that you will come for sure in Berlin.

This service name is Western Union Money Trasfer. You must find the nearest Western Union agency and you will go there with your best friend or your wife. Your wife or your friend will be the sender and the receiver is you in Berlin/Germany.

I want to be 100 % sure that you will be in Berlin because once the money are sent you have to be in Berlin to get the money.

Right now i am located in England but after i will get the receipt from Western Union i will come back in Berlin to wait for you and to finish the deal. That\'s why i need to see the receipt. I don\'t want to buy the plane ticket to come and then to wait for you and maybe you will never come.

If i will see the receipt then i will be sure that you will come and i will go to buy the plane ticket for Berlin.

After the transfer is made you must scan the receipt from Western Union and then send it in to my e-mail address attached so i can check the transfer. If you agree then i will keep the car for you and after i will see the copy from Western Union then in max. 1 day i will come back in Berlin to wait you.

When you will come in Berlin we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car is OK and to Police so they can tell you that the car is not stolen. I will transfer the documents from the car to you and after that we will both go to Western Union to get the money sent by your wife or friend in Berlin/Germany.

If something is wrong with this car then i will give you 700 Euros for your trip and for your time, so please trust me because the car is like new, in perfect condition, my brother was the first owner of the car.

Western Union takes comission for sending the money. This is not a problem because when we will meet in Berlin i will give you back the money which you have paid for sending the money to Germany. I am only selling the car because i had a bad accident few months ago and i have problems with my left hand and i cannot drive anymore. This is my last car that i must sell and i want to sell it faster.

Have a nice day!

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zkusil jsem napsat ještě na jiný inzerát kde byla až moc nízká a toto je následný mail, který mi přišel! Hned je vidět, že to je \"šmééé\" a nikdy bych do toho nešel.. Tak to může sloužit pro ostatní, kteří přemýšlí nad koupí!:

Hello,

I am located in London/United Kingdom and in a few words I want to explain some things: the car was owned by my brother that was student in Berlin/Germany and because of his health we were forced to bring him back in United Kingdom and two weeks ago he died.... He has lived in Berlin, where he had rented an appartment and the car is there in garage. I want to sell it fast and that\'s why I ask a low price, because the montly rent for this appartment is allmost 500 EUR and we cannot renounce at this appartment until we will sell the car....

Few weeks ago a person from Norway told me that he wants to buy my car. I said Ok, we will meet in Berlin and we will make the deal. I came in Berlin but no buyer, never responded to my emails or calls so here is what i am sugesting: with this service i am sure that you have the money and that you will come for sure in Berlin.

This service name is Western Union Money Trasfer. You must find the nearest Western Union agency and you will go there with your best friend or your wife. Your wife or your friend will be the sender and the receiver is you in Berlin/Germany.

I want to be 100 % sure that you will be in Berlin because once the money are sent you have to be in Berlin to get the money.

Right now i am located in England but after i will get the receipt from Western Union i will come back in Berlin to wait for you and to finish the deal. That\'s why i need to see the receipt. I don\'t want to buy the plane ticket to come and then to wait for you and maybe you will never come.

If i will see the receipt then i will be sure that you will come and i will go to buy the plane ticket for Berlin.

After the transfer is made you must scan the receipt from Western Union and then send it in to my e-mail address attached so i can check the transfer. If you agree then i will keep the car for you and after i will see the copy from Western Union then in max. 1 day i will come back in Berlin to wait you.

When you will come in Berlin we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car is OK and to Police so they can tell you that the car is not stolen. I will transfer the documents from the car to you and after that we will both go to Western Union to get the money sent by your wife or friend in Berlin/Germany.

If something is wrong with this car then i will give you 700 Euros for your trip and for your time, so please trust me because the car is like new, in perfect condition, my brother was the first owner of the car.

Western Union takes comission for sending the money. This is not a problem because when we will meet in Berlin i will give you back the money which you have paid for sending the money to Germany. I am only selling the car because i had a bad accident few months ago and i have problems with my left hand and i cannot drive anymore. This is my last car that i must sell and i want to sell it faster.

Have a nice day!

Typicky .. nekdo umre, nebo se stehuje za studiem do ciziny, anebo se vraci z ciziny domu .. este ze jsi zkusenej ;).

[upravil dne 17/7/2006 DD]

Odkaz ke komentáři

Tak pro všechny co by měli zájem o toto auti! Ja se ho vzdávám! Doma to po dohodě a domluvě dopadlo tak, že nebudeme živit 3 auta pro dva řidiče! A své 605tky se nehodlám vzdát:papa - Ted m napada otázka kdo by byl schopen z našich členů nevyměnit P605 za P607? Asi jen já:roll

Doufám, že toto téma bylo alespon torochu užitečné v tom, že budoucí nákupce si dá na lecos pozor!

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zúčastnit se diskuse

Můžete odpovědět a až poté se registrovat If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Byl vložen obsah s formátováním.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...