Přejít na obsah
  • Aktuální cíle darů

Greets from Germany

madmadix

haj dudes,

im Peter from germany - hessen :)

its nice to be here! thanks Kurt to show me how i can youse the forum (little problems with the login) :super

have your forum over google found, searched \"peugeot 306 gutmann\" and found this site :D

nice cars in here!

and i was surprised, Woody use my pixelcar signiatur, the car is my 306 td :cool:

please help me a little bit, the language here is new for me.

btw, can i change the forum-language to english?

whant to show you my three 306er, where can i show my projekt thread?

thanks for reading,

greets

Peter

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Halo wilkomm auf unseren forum, Du bist von Deutschland? Dan schreibe auch Deutsch. Ich schreibe ein bischen auch deutsch, englisch nich viel.

hallo! :papa

freut mich das hier auch ein wenig deutsch gesprochen wird :)

woher kannst du denn deutsch sprechen, bist du öfters in deutschland unterwegs?

@AnotherOne: thx for the tutorial!

Odkaz ke komentáři

yes, three 306 are mine ;)

whant to start a projekt thread, where can i do this?

is \"Naše káry\" the right folder?

ps: sorry for my really bad english...

Ich verstehe nicht englisch. :( google translator schreibt nur scheise von englisch und slowakei.

[upravil dne 18/9/11 18:58 od marko306]

Odkaz ke komentáři

marko306 : don´t U dare using German language otherwise I´ll introduce to you f**king world of French and Dutch language :D

madmadix : didn´t Kurt show you how to switch all Forum into English language ? Then all the navigation here would be lot easier. Anyways - feel free to post any questions regarding usage of this Forum in here - we´ll be happy to assist ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

madmadix : didn´t Kurt show you how to switch all Forum into English language ? Then all the navigation here would be lot easier. Anyways - feel free to post any questions regarding usage of this Forum in here - we´ll be happy to assist ;)

haj,

can you show my how i can switch all forum to english, dont found that option. only my profile settings are in english.

and if you have time, can you give me a little guide to show me how i can add an avatar? think im to stupid or so :myslim

tanks :super

Odkaz ke komentáři

haj,

can you show my how i can switch all forum to english, dont found that option. only my profile settings are in english.

and if you have time, can you give me a little guide to show me how i can add an avatar? think im to stupid or so :myslim

tanks :super

Well logically all posts here are in Czech / Slovak language so the only option for you to understand what people are talking about would be to run it through some translator .... Otherwise only menu/settings can be in english ... Unfortunately. Adding the avatar is simple : edit your desired avatar pic so it has smaller dimensions (I think 100px*100px would be OK) then go to http://imageshack.us/?no_multi=1. Once your pic is uploaded paste the code to avatar field in your profile settings here ;) Let me know if any issues.

Cheers

Odkaz ke komentáři

Zúčastnit se diskuse

Můžete odpovědět a až poté se registrovat If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Byl vložen obsah s formátováním.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...