Přejít na obsah
  • Aktuální cíle darů

508GT- 2nd Peugeot

adrian406

Hello, after running 7 years with the 406coupe , due to family reasons I needed to switch to 4 doors so finally decided to stick with Peugeot and try the 508.

I went for the GT version because the prices for a new Allure with some options was around the same I paid for this showroom GT. It had 8000km when I took it so for me it is like a new car.

Bought the car from V-Group Kladno , had a nice experience with Tomas Brabec from Sales - not sure I got the best possible price for the car still his behavior was really professional and he looks to be a real car enthusiast.

I would like to keep some sort if diary of the car and also find out answers to some questions  I might have about the car.

Here is a picture of both of the Lions..

image-0-02-05-50d3babf309a9d32363f6469ac9bff7da06d7c879a70b44fbbf85190085ab4d2-V.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Hi there ;)  Nice looking couple, looks like you got yourself a good deal. Feel free to share little more pictures - also you may want to set up a new thread in the "Naše káry" section (or right here). I do this for years now for both of the cars and it is a nice "service book" - as in what was done on the car, when, etc. 

Odkaz ke komentáři

Thanks for the nice welcome.

The 508 got a new set of winter wheels and tires on 17 inches installed for free by the dealer.

They washed the car which is nice but once I left after 2km I got my first warning light - of course, TPMS tells me the tires are under inflated.

Most probably the sensor did not learn the new wheels and they see some difference.

Any idea how to reset the sensors or maybe I should drive it more and they will calibrate correctly at some point?

20161221_083023.jpg

20161221_083032.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři

Nope .. not likely .... I mean - if it is any similar to my 407 the dealer was supposed to actually map the new wheels into TPMS central computer - as in register them. So by now the computer should recognize (I would assume) two sets of wheels. Oh by the way you might want to stick to where exactly each wheel is fitted (aka front-right etc) otherwise the TPMS sensors reports will obviously be inaccurate (pointing to wrong corner of the vehicle, so-to-speak). I have no experience with how this is done but I would suggest you call them back to report this, hopefully they will remedy the situation for you.

Odkaz ke komentáři

• O 3 týdny později...

Thanks for the suggestion, the TPMS warning is back for 2 weeks now, dealer says it's because of sensors and it will be gone when I switch to summer tyres back.

In other news, 5000km have passed and no issues other than the keyless entry which has a habit of randomly not working and the fact that I am unable to fold the side mirrors from the button on the door . Electronics are annoying.

Odkaz ke komentáři

True that. To me honestly the keyless car entry is just one extra electronic crap the producers just feel like putting into cars to make the adverts sound more fancy, in reality I think it causes more harm than added value. And of course the obvious applies here - the more car electronics the more likely is something to break rather soon ... :nevim

Odkaz ke komentáři

• O 2 týdny později...
  • O 2 měsíce později...

So basically the winter wheels are still NOT correctly programmed in TMPS system ? If that's the case you will probably need to deal with it once you switch back to winter set anyway ... Cudos for the nice fuel economy reading ;)

Odkaz ke komentáři

I checked and apparently in Auto Kelly you can nowadays get what seems to be the original TMPS sensor for less than 1.000 czech crowns a piece - link is here http://www.autokelly.cz/Product/PSA-9811536380/12005868/39849642;39850140;16;700834;700939;35110177;34842069;38195084

- of course that is subscribed member's price. Installing them to the wheels ? well any good pneuservis can do that.

Odkaz ke komentáři

• O 2 týdny později...

Thanks for the link, I will buy them eventually.

Time for AdBlue refill, warning says I have to refill in 400km or the car will not start.

Considering I have 23k now, I will do both the yearly inspection and the Adblue refill with V-GROUP which will cost an amazing 10.000czk.

The first inspection should be changing oil and filters I believe + the Adblue refill - is it me or it's on the really expensive side?

Odkaz ke komentáři

For that price, it is definitelly not AdBlue, but Eolys - PSA fuel additivum for proper Diesel Particle Filter burn out. AdBlue is water + urea used for injection directly into the exhaust to reduce NOx emissions. Do not mix, it will be incredibly expensive error! :P

Odkaz ke komentáři

• O 5 týdnů později...
  • O 3 roky později...
  • O 8 měsíců později...
  • O 2 měsíce později...

Engines, performance and driveThe Peugeot 508 is an entertaining drive, yet it's also comfortable and refined. MPG, CO2 and Running CostsPlug-in hybrid tech makes the 508 more relevant to company car users, but watch out for potentially high insurance costs.  vidmate app download insta save 

Upraveno uživatelem gorbavid
Odkaz ke komentáři

Zúčastnit se diskuse

Můžete odpovědět a až poté se registrovat If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Byl vložen obsah s formátováním.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...